Information we collect
- Contact details such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number.
- Institutional user ID.
- ORCID IDs.
- Account login credentials.
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number or bank account details.
- Content that you upload and share or store in your account.
- Interests and communication preferences.
- For location-aware services such as provided through mobile applications.
- Data that you provide to us as part of interacting with the service.
- Other account registration information, such as job title, affiliations, etc.
- Computers, devices, IP address, and connection information.
How we use your information
We are dedicated to bringing an appropriate and useful understanding and may use the data provided in the following ways-
- Deliver, initiate, and manage your web access.
- Monitor, boost, and enhance our services.
- Inform you about amendments, updates, and other declarations related to the service.
- Research integrity.
- Relationship management.
- Business Development, Marketing, and Sales.
- User and customer support.
- Fraud and unlawful activity detection.
- Mobile application and develop data analysis.
- Determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- Compliance with policies, procedures, and laws.
- Evaluate our business performance.
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, or concerns.
- Invite you to submit or review manuscripts.
- Issue payments and statements.
- Provision research
Distribution of your information
In connection with the tenacities and on the lawful grounds, we share your personal information with appropriate third parties in the following traditions and contexts-
- Website development and hosting services.
- Production, production editing, and typesetting services.
- Marketing and advertising services.
- Plagiarism checking services.
- Customer support.
- Email service providers.
- Payment processors.
We have reasonable state of the art security measures to protect your information and use all reasonable efforts to prevent it, as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Updating your information
Please contact us if any of the data we hold about you becomes inaccurate and if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. Keeping such information up to date is solely your responsibility. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.
How long the information is kept
We will only retain personal information for as long as is necessary to provide services to you, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements as permitted by applicable laws. We may linger to retain it to comply with certain legitimate business tenacities. After we are no longer required to retain your personal information, it will be obliterated or securely destroyed.
Your legal rights
Under the legislation applicable to you, you may have the following rights:
- Request rectification or delete your personal information.
- Request to know about how we are handling your personal information.
- Erase the information we hold about you in certain circumstances.